Week 12: "Moody Blues"

The symposium was pretty fun for the most part. However, I'm not sure if anyone else had a sense of dread going into it?

I thought the whole thing was gonna be full of students and faculty and I would have to talk my throat into oblivion. To my dismay I found that the room was virtually empty say for a couple groups of people. It did take the edge off of walking into a room full of people, but it kind of cast a cloud over my mood. 

I did like that there was lots of posters to see and talk to some of the people that stood by their work. Maybe I just set myself up for disappointment for cling to lofty expectations.

Comments

  1. I can agree with you on two things: the symposium was dreadful at first, but ended up becoming pretty enjoyable. I, too had the idea of the poster presentations being verbal and was pretty happy to know it wasn't. You did great on your poster! Now you can kill it next week at Metro haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to you in the way that we expected there to be way more students and faculty. I mean, it is a university so, like you mentioned, I thought it would be packed. However, at least you get to say you went and practiced for Metro Tech High School!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts