Week 13: "Man in the Mirror"

My partner has pulled through and found a way to compensate for the amount of power bring put through the entire system. If you remember a while back, diodes would explode and burn due to not handling the amount of power flowing.

Well, there's good news and very little bad news. The bad: the wait for the relay order to get here. The good: we'll be able to control the amount of power coming through the system and hopefully not run into any more problems.

Presenting at my high school (Metro Tech) Thursday will be a bittersweet reunion. Mostly because I wasn't too fond of the student body (my introverted side talking), but my past teachers and being a part of the Anime Club were my favorite part of high school. So this week will be spent looking a mirror checking if I look presentable and practicing my lines.

Comments

  1. Hey Mario, it really sounds like you know what you're doing. Or at least to me haha. I kind of feel like I'm the clueless one of the program sometimes -- everyone always sounds so confident and knowledgeable when talking about their projects. Also, I really like the titles you make for your blog posts; they're pretty creative. I wish you the best this summer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts