Week 7: "Wired"

This week was uneventful as I would've liked, but progress was still made. Slowly but surely as the saying goes.

Aside from that, hurrah for increased power! We have discovered a new power source for the pump. A hefty rechargeable battery pack! It blows everything we had done to power the pump out of the water! This little guy roars like a mini hot rod when powered up and sucks up water much faster than before too!

Due to having the increased power, a new problem has risen with it. The internal pressure in the bottle begins to crush itself after a couple of seconds of water dispersal. Thus, causing the pump to short circuit and shut off. As you all know, we'll just life hack a solution and build upon it. Easy.


Addendum: I do apologize for being M.I.A these past three weeks of not posting. I wanted to catch up on my school work so that I'm not some forgotten soul lost in homework. Expect regular weekly posts as before.

Comments

Popular Posts