Week 9: "Ebony Devil"

Not much had been done to the system since my partner and I have been working diligently on our poster for the upcoming ASU symposium.

I mentioned earlier that the pump's increased power level made it perform at a more efficient water suction/dispersal rate than the previous attempts.

However, after powering the little one up, the pump itself began to exert a noticeable amount of heat after a while of operation. Which for me personally, raises a small bit of concern. It is a given when you power anything heat will be the byproduct of running electricity through anything.

I hope that the amount of heat the pump produces doesn't impact the system as a whole later down the line. Then again, it could be me just showing too much care for an inanimate object as if it's a living thing. Hehe...

Comments

Popular Posts