Vol 2 Week 3: Survivor

Not much has happened this week just typing up the research proposal which wasn't too exciting. Just the usual happened with researching past Larrea Tridentata projects and reading them through to gauge how it's been done. Finding 5 scholarly sources in order to meet the requirements of the assignments etc. Hopefully, sometime during the week, I'll be able to start doing some sort of work relating to the LT project with my partner. I'm guessing we'll be doing lots of lab work and sample collecting with some stress sprinkled in! Let's do this!

I apologize for not posting last week on week 2. I was bogged down in homework but managed to pull through!

Comments

  1. I feel the same way, trying to do this and school work is stressful. Plus my weeks haven't been too exciting either. Just keep pushing through, everything should get better. Just give it some time. I was pretty bored out of my mind trying to do my proposal, but I managed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beginning of the project is usually the least interesting. It's a lot of ground work (researching, developing hypotheses, etc). But once you're in the thick of things, you will be so happy that you took the time to do all that ground work. Knowing what you're supposed to do and how to do makes the project go so much smoother. Even when you run into trouble, mapping out the project tends to make problem solving easier as well. Hang in there. It will get better...I promise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts