Week 1: Odd Start

Greetings everyone, I had a bit of a rough start this first week of being a newly joined STEM grunt. I wasn't too sure what I was supposed to do in the program since I realized most of the other STEM students were biology majors, which I am not. I did have the suspicion that I would be put into some biology work, which I have no qualms with. However, it's not within my skillset. 

The most we could do at the moment was to study and be tested on workplace ethics and needed to keep that oath. Not a daunting task by any means. Thankfully, a STEM advisor managed to get in contact with the campus IT department. Looks like we're getting somewhere.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I had to delete the comment because I misspelled a word and it was bugging me so.... REPOST
      Hey Mario! I'm sorry you had a rough first week, If it is of any consolation, I had a rough first week as well when I first joined S-STEM. And yes, most of us are biology majors, including myself, haha. But I'm very glad you and your advisor got in contact with the campus' IT department. I believe Josh is the head of the Robotics club, so if you're doing anything of that sort maybe you could speak with him.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts