Vol. 2, Week 1: Stray Cat

First weeks of school were pretty crazy and a bit emotional when you decide to change your major. Because of that, I've been feeling like a stray cat. Unfortunately, I do not believe I can work on the watering bot now due to leaving my place as an Applied Computing student (more on that in my bio's lowermost paragraph.) So instead I've been tasked with doing bacteria identification. It was a cool little task I have been given, although waiting for my culture to grow was my least favorite part (I don't like waiting very much, hehe.) Aside from that, I've actually finished identifying my bacteria, so I'm not too sure what I'm going to do next? More bacteria? Maybe.

Comments

  1. Yes, the beginning of a new semester is always a bit crazy. Every new semester I always feel like I’m starting school for the very first time. Very hectic until you settle into a new groove. Since you’ve decided to change your educational path what will you be switching your major to? I hope you can find a project this semester that you will really enjoy doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that first week of school was a bit hectic and to add to that, trying to do a lab assignment on top of school work, my brain needs a break. But once the dust settles everything should be good to go. How far into your first major were you when you decided to change it? I bet that was a rough decision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You survived the first week which is always good! That is pretty cool that you decided to do applied computing. Finding something in your field I think is very important because it will give you the experience you need for that career in the future! Good luck with finding something that better suits you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I should have tried out this whole biology side. It looks pretty fun, and seeing that it is pretty easy understand makes me curious to take a swing. And what is this about you leaving the project? You worked on it with me, I would still very much enjoy your input ; besides your name is already on the poster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welp I see this major change as a brand new door opening and plenty of great new opportunities. I can feel your computer science pain, ever CSC class I have taken I have wanted to pull my hair out in frustration. It's one thing I can't sit around doing all day. But good luck to you and I hope you make many many cultures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts