Week 2: "Enigma"

Greetings fellow intellectuals, week two dawns the beginning of the internship. Still getting the routine down, learning names, lab layout, and the forgetfulness of clocking in. Just hammering them out for now! During this week I dove right in with working and learning to use this rather small computer called the Arduino Uno. As small as the little guy is, it's very simple to understand along with the languages to program it with.

Arduino Uno Hourglass Combo
The Arduino itself came in a box with electronic components, a book with comprehensive instructions and starter projects to get your foot in the door with what you can do with this highly versatile machine.

What I built was a digital hourglass. I had just finished the construction and coding, so all I have to do is install the drivers and connect this bad boy to a computer and start it up, then see if it works. Until then, stay tuned to Arduino FM.

Comments

  1. Hey, Mario. I'm glad you're enjoying your internship. I understand what you're going through with the whole lab layout and forgetting to clock in, as I've also been a primary victim. Regarding Arduino Uno Hourglass Combo, building a digital hourglass sounds fun. I hope to see it running next week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts