Week 5: "Fun Fun Fun"

I don't about you guys, but this week was probably the slowest yet fun week in STEM recently. Aside from our normal weekly assignments, the robotics club (programming corps.) along with me, pitched some ideas on building some robots for different situations produced in competitions and kind of merging the projects as side gigs for me and a fellow STEM scholar to work on. However, we're taking things slow so that we don't get overwhelmed and burnt out on working on so many things with the club and STEM. For now, we're just focusing on making an autonomous car and see what we can do with it.
As you can see, this a flow chart of what would be a firefighting bot. Though I'm not the one who wrote the pseudo code for it, I do understand how it works.

Comments

Popular Posts