Week 14: "In a Silent Way"

Today's presentation at my high school went smoothly, better than the ASU symposium actually. I wasn't as nervous as I was at ASU mostly because I anticipated at least seeing a few familiar faces which took the edge off a bit.

It was a bittersweet moment I will say. I saw some of my former teachers which made me happy, but it forced me to realize my mortality and how quickly time passed since freshman year to now. In a silent way, I wept.

Overall, I did my job and presented and enjoyed myself today. That's all that matters for now. My only regret is not walking around and seeing everyone else present their work.

Comments

  1. Hey Mario! I also regret not walking around to see everyone presenting their work. I only caught bits and pieces of Cathy's presentation, but I would have really liked to see everyone else in action. I didn't know you went to Metro though. Before the conference, I had never been there. It's much different from my high school!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts